According to data, around 84% of shoppers will avoid buying from a brand that has a troublesome return process. Therefore, all eCommerce brands should focus on streamlining their return process. And how to do that? The answer is- by using efficient Returns management software.
Returns management software is essential for eCommerce businesses to handle the process of receiving, inspecting, and processing customer returns. The most effective returns management software can simplify the return process, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction. With the right returns management software, e-commerce businesses can ensure a smooth and seamless return experience for their customers.
So, are you ready? If yes, take a quick look at our list of the best returns management software for eCommerce businesses!
1. Shipway Returns
Shipway Returns is an automated returns management solution that helps e-commerce businesses manage their returns process. It provides a comprehensive platform for tracking returns, automating order-related communications with customers, and streamlining the return and refund process.
- Offers a simple and user-friendly branded return page that allows customers to initiate across multiple orders.
- Provides real-time tracking information, allowing customers to keep track of their returns at every step of the process
- Merchants can reject/approve return requests, offer a one-click exchange of products with other variants, specify categories that can’t be returned, and more
- API integration with all major carriers for reverse pick-up. Moreover, it also offers quality-check option
- Shipway returns feature automated cod/prepaid refund processing, ensuring that customers receive their refunds as quickly as possible without delays
Returnly is an innovative software solution that offers a comprehensive suite of features that enable businesses to manage returns, refunds, and exchanges quickly and efficiently.
- Provides an automated solution for processing returns and exchanges, allowing customers to initiate returns and exchanges directly from the merchant’s website
- Enables merchants to process refunds quickly and securely
- Merchants can use fraud protection to ensure that only legitimate returns and exchanges are processed
- Integrates with major shipping carriers, allowing merchants to create and manage return labels
The next returns management software on our list is LoopReturns. It is an innovative platform that helps eCommerce brands optimize their e-commerce business by providing real-time insights into their customer’s shopping habits.
- Offers Reasons for Returns form that will keep you updated about the actual reasons.
- Instant exchange approval and exchange credit process
- Integrated with various third-party platforms
- Merchants can offer customers a refund, store credit, and gift vouchers
4. AfterShip Returns Center
AfterShip Returns Center is an easy-to-use returns management solution designed to help businesses streamline their returns process. With AfterShip Returns Center, businesses can create custom return policies, manage return requests, and more.
- Lets you make custom return policies for your business
- Manage return requests from customers and track the progress of each request
- Has an easy-to-use self-service portal to initiate returns and track their progress
- Generate reports and analyze data to gain insights into your returns process.
- Integrated with third-party platforms such as Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce
5. Return Rabbit
Return Rabbit is another popular returns management software that helps businesses manage and track their returns. It offers automated returns processing, tracking, and reporting capabilities.
- Enables businesses to create custom return policies and manage returns across multiple channels
- Offers a comprehensive dashboard to track returns and analyze return trends
- Integrated with popular eCommerce platforms and shipping carriers
- Businesses can set up automated email notifications for customers and staff
ReturnLogic is a software platform designed to help businesses streamline their returns process. It simplifies the process of managing returns and refunds, helping businesses save time, money, and resources.
- Offers an automated returns processing system that streamlines the entire returns process, from initial customer contact to final refund or exchange
- Provides real-time tracking of returns, so customers can track the status of their return at any time
- Automates the refund process, so customers can receive their refunds quickly and easily
- Offers fraud detection to help protect businesses from fraudulent returns Provides detailed reporting to help eCommerce brands to track and analyze their returns
7. Return Prime
The last returns management software that eCommerce brands cn use is Return Prime. This useful tool can help businesses to get insight into why people are returning or exchanging products, and smoothly manage all sorts of returns.
- Offers a powerful dashboard to capture all the refund and exchange orders
- Automates the process of approving return requests
- Integrated with famous shipping providers like Delhivery, Blue Dart, and more
- Provides analytics and reports about all return orders that can give you an insight into the performance of your products and shipping providers.
All the above-listed returns management software can easily get rid of your returns issues. So, try the one that suits your requirements and get ready to enhance your CLV (Customer lifetime value)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is return management software?
A. Return management software is a specialized software solution designed to help businesses manage the returns of products. Some of the software that you can use are Shipway Returns, Aftership Returns Centre, and more.
Q. Which is the best returns management software for small or medium eCommerce businesses?
A. Shipway- the all in one shipping automation is the best returns management software, be it a small, medium or larger eCommerce businesses.
Q. How do you manage eCommerce returns?
A. Some of the best ways to manage eCommerce returns are listed below-
- Establish a clear returns policy
- Invest in a good returns system
- Automate the return process
- Keep customers informed
You may also like...
5 Ways to Reduce Returns for eCommerce Businesses
The goal of launching an eCommerce site is to facilitate a successful transaction between your store and customers. However, this goal isn’t always...read more
7 Best Shopify Returns Apps To Increase Profits in 2022
Most D2C businesses are growing their e-commerce platforms to increase sales and meet customer expectations, for which they are offering free...read more
How To Grow Your E-commerce Brands Like @Snitch With Easy Returns And Exchanges?
Are you able to satisfy your customers with your returns & exchange processes? Are they happy enough, with their return experience, that they...read more