With the increasing demand for reliable and efficient shipping solutions, both Shipway and Clickpost have emerged as top contenders. Shipway is an all-in-one eCommerce shipping logistics platform. Where Clickpost is a shipping and courier integration platform. Both of these platforms have gained a lot of popularity in recent times, and are being used by various D2C brands.
Want to know which one is better for your business? It’s definitely Shipway! How? Read on to learn more!
Shipway VS ClickPost: Why Shipway is the #1 Shipping Management Solution
1. Flexible Carrier Selection
a) Choose your own Carrier or Shipway’s Carrier Aggregators
Shipway offers merchants greater flexibility in their shipping options, as they are able to select from over 7 pre-negotiated carrier partners or even use their own preferred carrier. In comparison, with ClickPost, users are limited to choosing only from the carrier partners that the company has integrated.
b) Create Customizable Carrier-assign Rules
Apart from the above option, Shipway also offers remarkable courier assignment features, including the option to select the cheapest courier, auto-assign couriers, and the newly introduced Auto-pilot feature.
Direct-to-consumer brands now have the ease of auto-assigning orders or using the Auto-pilot with the ability to set custom rules based on factors such as weight, value, zone, SKUs, and more.
This provides a level of customization and efficiency that makes Shipway an attractive choice for businesses looking to streamline their shipping operations.
2. Shipway Protect- An Excellent Feature for COD Order Scams
Shipway is the #1 Clickpost Alternative as it offers unique features that the latter doesn’t. Data shows that approximately 20% of COD orders are being targeted by scammers. Due to COD order scams, brands are losing customers and profits. What is the solution?
It is Shipway Protect with which you can-
- Grant restricted access to sub-user accounts.
- Keep customer contact information confidential.
- Enable OTP verification for accessing the dashboard and order details.
3. Unified Branded Tracking Page
Customers crave transparency and updates about their orders. A simple message confirming that their order has been shipped can go a long way in building customer loyalty and trust.
While both Shipway and Clickpost offer this functionality, there are several reasons why merchants prefer Shipway:
- Shipway helps increase customer loyalty by providing real-time updates through pre-approved templates. Merchants can track their orders, download invoices, re-schedule deliveries, and address queries directly from the tracking page.
- With Shipway’s tracking and notification solution, famous brands have already sent over 500 million notifications and tracked 200,000 daily shipments, proving its effectiveness.
- Shipway’s tracking and notification solution help reduce “Where is my order” inquiries and reduces the strain on customer service teams.
- Shipway’s branded tracking and notification solution offers the brand an opportunity to promote or cross-sell products on the tracking page, increasing brand awareness and building a positive image.
4. Seamless Return Automation Process
According to data around 30% of orders fall in the category of returns. Out of which, 20% of orders can be converted into an exchange. And, if you have a hassle-free exchange process, you can quickly turn these returns into profits. Furthermore, a seamless return process will enhance your brand image and customer loyalty.
So, now let’s take you through how Shipway can help you with it-
Shipway’s Returns Process Features
Reasons for Return Option-
Offers the’ Reasons for return’ option on the branded return panel so that you are well informed about the reason and can work on it.
Provides instant refunds as Shipway is integrated with Cashfree and Razor pay which enables us to provide various refund options(transfer to an original payment account, gift cards, store credit, and more)
Quality Check at Pickup Option-
Shipway offers API integration with major carriers for reverse pick-ups. Moreover, you can request quality checks at the doorstep for all returns requested so that you get the product as it is(with tags and in original condition) and bear no losses.
Shipway’s Features for Exchange Process
- Provide customers with one-click exchange options on the return panel.
- Show different products or similar in different sizes or colors as per the customer’s reason for return( size issues, need a different color or design, etc.
- Offers a branded return page through which you can easily accept/reject return requests
- Send return tracking updates to customers. Customers will keep the returned item ready, and it will reduce the case of returns pickup failure(your product getting stuck and losing future sales).
- Enable a custom return window period according to your return policy.
5. Affordable Prices
At Shipway, merchants have access to cost-effective solutions designed to meet their shipping needs. The company also offers various discounts and special promotions during select times, making their solutions even more affordable and budget-friendly.
6. Exceptional Customer Experience
Customer Experience is everything for all businesses. With Shipway’s branded tracking and notification solution and return automation solution, you can easily improve your overall customer experience and increase your customer retention rate(CTR).
Moreover, if you are a brand that wants a shipping provider that is available on calls and emails for solving your queries, then Shipway is the right choice for you!
7. AI-powered NDR Management
Are you a business that is worried about its increasing RTO rates? Don’t fret. You can easily tackle it with Clickpost’s or Shipway’s NDR management solution. But, why should you go for Shipway?
Let’s Check out-
In 2022, D2C brands reduced their RTO rates up to 8% with Shipway’s AI-powered NDR management. How?
Just look at the features and you will know!
- With Shipway, merchants have a multi-functional dashboard at their disposal for managing undelivered orders.
- The platform enables automated follow-up for undelivered orders through WhatsApp and SMS.
- Shipway’s NDR management solution automatically synchronizes all undelivered orders and re-attempt requests and allows brands to accept or decline the requests.
- Re-attempt requests can be made through SMS, email, and WhatsApp notifications. Moreover, customers can easily choose a date and time, which has the potential to reduce the RTO rate by up to 5%.
Shipway and Clickpost, both offer various services that can help businesses with the shipping-related process. But, the above-mentioned features of Shipway give it the upper hand over Clickpost. Now, it is totally on you to pick the one that suits your requirements.
Comparison At a Glance
Frequently Asked Questions about Shipway
Q. Does Shipway offer Returns Management Solution?
A. Yes, Shipway offers an exceptional Returns management solution that will make your return/exchange process a cakewalk!
Q. Is Shipway integrated with Shopify?
A. Yes, Shipway is integrated with Shopify.
Q. Which carrier partners are integrated with Shipway?
A. Shipway is pre-negotiated with 7 carrier partners Blue Dart, Delhivery, Smartr logistics, EKart, Ecom express, Amazon ATS, and DTDC. Furthermore, merchants can also choose their own carrier partner as Shipway is pre-integrated with 45+ carrier partners.
Q. Is any famous brand using Shipway’s tracking notification solution?
A. Yes, brands like Juicy Chemistry and Bacca Bucci are currently using Shipway’s tracking and notification solution.
You may also like...
How to Enhance Post-purchase Customer Experience (CX)
77% of customers are likely to repeat purchase from a brand or refer a brand that has an exceptional post-purchase experience. So, where do you...read more
7 Customer Retention Strategies that you Must Try in 2023
"Companies focus on acquisition more than customer retention, even though it can cost 7x more to acquire new customers" - Neil Patel What does the...read more
5 Best Alternatives for Unicommerce
In today's fast-paced e-commerce industry, businesses must have an efficient and effective system for managing their inventory, sales, and order...read more