Shiprocket was established in 2017 and is integrated with a plethora of courier companies around the world. It is a well-known logistics aggregator that offers automation of orders and day-to-day operations, tracking, and much more from a single platform. A lot of D2C brands prefer it as it provides a wide array of services that smoothen the eCommerce fulfillment chain.
The eCommerce shipping industry is growing rapidly, and various other companies are providing the same services as Shiprocket. Furthermore, D2C brands are always on the lookout for shipping logistic providers who suit their requirements and are also within their budget. So, if you are one of these brands and are on a hunt for Shiprocket Alternatives, then check out our list right away!
Founded in 2015, Shipway is an All-in-one eCommerce shipping logistics platform that is known for its exceptional AI-powered shipping solutions. It is one of the best Shiprocket alternatives in India and aims at making the shipping process seamless with its vast array of services.
- Offers end-to-end automation for order fulfillment processes like assigning orders by creating customizable rules(according to SKUs, weight, etc.), label generation, carrier allocation, and more.
- Provides COD fraud detection and prevention services. Moreover, their Shipway Protect feature can get rid of the COD order phishing scam that is affecting a lot of brands. It helps in hiding customer data and limiting access to sub-accounts.
- Allows merchants to bring in their own carrier partner or choose from the 7+ carrier partners that they have integrated. Furthermore, it is integrated with major eCommerce channels like Shopify, and Woo-commerce.
- Provides AI-powered returns management that includes branded tracking pages, options for showing the different or the same variation of exchange products, several payment gateways for processing refunds, and more.
- Offers NDR management that will help you figure out the reasons behind non-delivery reports.
2. Nimbus Post
The second one on our list of Shiprocket alternatives is Nimbus Post. This tech-enabled shipping logistics provider was founded in 2018 and offers domestic and international shipping services to all D2C brands.
- Integrated with 15+ courier partners and selling channels like Shopify, Magento, and more.
- Offers warehouse and fulfillment services.
- Is a fully-integrated cross-border logistics platform
- Provides AI-driven order allocation system and plug-and-play API integration for automated shipment management.
The next one on our list of Shiprocket alternatives is Shipkaro which was formed in 2017. This company provides logistics solutions by providing shipping aggregator services to eCommerce business owners.
- Integrated with 14+ carriers and selling channels like Flipkart and Shopify.
- Offers global shipping solutions as they are integrated with international logistics partners
- Offers automatic allocation of orders without manual intervention
- Lets merchants compare the prices of various shipping partners
Shipyaari is a reputed shipping aggregator and was started in 2013. This Shiprocket competitor automates all shipping-related processes and is preferred by a lot of D2C brands.
- Integrated with 10+ carrier partners and serves 25k + pin codes
- Provides hyperlocal delivery services
- Offers seamless order fulfillment, storage, and distribution services
- Provides tracking automation, NDR management, and analytics for monitoring shipments
Founded in 2015, eCourierz is a famed logistics aggregator and is another great Shiprocket alternative in India. This company is famous for its wide serviceability and an array of features that are useful for D2C brands.
- Integrated with 18+ carrier partners for domestic and international shipping services. Also, integrated with marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and more
- Offers personal dashboard to manage orders in one place
- No limits on orders. Merchants can order any number of orders, no matter how the small order is.
- Provides white-label services, order management, order tracking, and other services.
6. iThink Logistics
Started in 2017, iThink logistics is a third-party logistics service provider that has gained a lot of fame in past years. Want to know how it is a Shiprocket competitor? Check out!
- Integrated with 12+ courier partners and serves 26k+ Pincodes
- Offers AI-Driven recommendation engine that enables effortless shipping
- Provides NDR and RTOs management services
- Merchants can use their real-time tracking update services and automated billing reconciliation system
7. Silver Arrow Shipping
The last one on our list of Shiprocket alternatives is Silver Arrow shipping which came into existence in 2012 and is a well-known logistics aggregator that offers domestic and international services.
- Integrated with 12+ courier partners and serves 26k+ pin codes
- Uses radiofrequency technology for order-tracking systems and a smart recommendation engine for picking the right carriers
- No minimum order policy and merchants can easily use its services for any number of orders.