Founded in 2020, DelightChat is a famous customer service and marketing tool for ecommerce brands that use WhatsApp, Instagram, and other channels.
Though it is a famous software, it may not be the perfect fit for your eCommerce brand. Now, what should you do? Check out our list of the best DelightChat alternatives and competitors right away! We have covered the best ones that offer advanced automation, streamlined ticket management, personalized customer interactions, and more!
- Integrated with 80+ apps like Shopify, Klaviyo, Instagram, Postscript, Facebook, BigCommerce, and more.
- Consolidates customer inquiries from multiple channels, streamlining ticket management.
- Automates responses with macros, saving time and ensuring consistent customer interactions.
- Handles customer inquiries from various channels, including email, chat, and social media.
- Complex User interface
Started in 2021, QuickReply.io is a dedicated Shopify plugin that enables D2C brands to effortlessly establish automated WhatsApp broadcast campaigns, engage customers with follow-ups, recover abandoned carts, provide transaction updates, and share order status alerts.
- Enables D2C brands to automate WhatsApp broadcast campaigns
- Allows businesses to send follow-up messages on WhatsApp
- Helps recover lost sales by sending automated WhatsApp messages to customers who abandoned their shopping carts.
- Provides real-time updates to customers via WhatsApp, keeping them informed about their transactions and order statuses.
- WhatsApp only solution
The next DelightChat alternative is Freshdesk and it was founded in 2010. It is a customer service software that you can use to interact with customers on channels like WhatsApp, SMS, social, and more.
- Integrated with apps like WhatsApp, Slack, Shopify, Microsoft Teams, Mailchimp, Woo Commerce, Zoho CRM, and more.
- Centralizes customer inquiries from multiple channels, streamlining ticket management.
- Automates tasks and allows customized workflows for efficient support operations.
- Includes a self-service portal and knowledge base for customers to find answers independently.
- Expensive Prices
Richpanel, established in 2018, is an AI-powered customer service platform. It revolutionizes customer support by providing eCommerce businesses with a comprehensive platform to deliver a terrific experience.
- Integrated with Amazon, Shopify, Returnly, Woo Commerce, Instagram, and more
- Offers an intelligent ticketing system for instant resolution of customer inquiries
- Provides a unique platform to manage customer communication across multiple channels
- AI-driven insights for proactive support & personalized customer interactions
- Provides workflow automation to streamline support processes
- Higher costs
Launched in 2020, Limechat is a WhatsApp Business API solution provider that enables brands to create WhatsApp campaigns for marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Offers multichannel customer support
- Provides AI-based WhatsApp chatbots that excel at processing complex queries
- Includes conversational marketing features such as re-targeting and retention campaigns
- Enables brands to get comprehensive reporting on WhatsApp broadcasts and cart recovery campaigns
In conclusion, while there are several DelightChat alternatives, each option offers unique features and benefits to enhance customer support and communication within businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which is the best WhatsApp Marketing app?
A. Some of the most popular WhatsApp Marketing apps that you can try our LimeChat, DelightChat, and The Convert Way.
Q. Which SMS marketing apps are the best?
A. Some of the best SMS marketing apps that d2c brands can use are The Convert Way, SMS Bump, Klaviyo, and more.
You may also like...
Top 6 Popular Influencer Marketing Platforms to Try in 2023
In 2022, the influencer marketing industry achieved a total worth of $16.4 billion. Moreover, 93% of marketers have used influencer marketing in...read more
5 Free CRM Software for New eCommerce Stores
Managing customer relationships is crucial for every business's success. And, to do so, all you need is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)...read more
How to Start an Online Apparel Business in 2023
According to the most recent statistics on the global apparel industry, the revenue generated by the market is projected to surpass $1.7 trillion in...read more