Founded in 2019, Nimbuspost is a logistics automation platform. This shipping aggregator has gained a lot of fame in the past 4 years as it provides seamless domestic shipping, global shipping & warehouse, and fulfillment services. If you are on our blog, you must be aware of all the above information and must be out and about looking for alternatives for Nimbuspost.
Don’t worry! We did all the legwork and made a list of the best ones so that you can make a quick decision and grow your business’ revenue by automating your order fulfillment process! Scroll down and learn more!
Let’s start with the most preferred courier aggregator and logistics provider in India- Shipway. Established in 2015, Shipway is an all-in-one eCommerce shipping solutions provider that offers D2C brands a smooth and broad range of services.
Here’s why you should go for Shipway
- Automates the order fulfillment process steps like assigning carriers on the basis of SKUs, weight, etc., generating shipping labels, and more.
- Detects and prevents COD fraud. Protect your customers and order data with their solution called Shipway Protect which lets you hide details and limit account access.
- Lets you choose your own shipping provider or from the pre-integrated 7+ shipping providers(Bluedart, Delhivery, Smartr Logistics, Ekart logistics, Ecom Express, DTDC, and more). Also, Shipway is deeply integrated with eCommerce channels like Shopify and Woo-commerce
- Provides branded tracking and notification panels
- Offers AI-powered returns management for managing exchange and refund process
- Helps you in finding out the reasons behind Non-delivery reports with their tech-enabled NDR management solution.
Shiprocket is another popular name that you will come across while you are searching for Nimbuspost alternatives. This company came into existence in 2017 and has a global and domestic presence.
Here’s why you should opt for Shiprocket
- Provides end-to-end order fulfillment automation.
- Offers an inventory management system with which you can manage your inventory across various channels.
- Is integrated with 17+ carrier partners and several marketplaces
- Offers post-order tracking and notifications
- NDR and RTO management solutions are also available
Started in 2019, WareIQ is one of the best eCommerce fulfillment services platforms in India. This Nimbuspost alternative comes with inbuilt inventory planning, order management & shipping system.
Here’s why you should opt for WareIQ
- Offers a smooth order fulfillment process
- Integrated with various carrier partners, D2C platforms like Shopify, Magento, etc., and marketplaces like Flipkart, Amazon, and more
- Offers Warehouse and inventory management to all D2C brands
- Provides branded tracking and notifications
- Merchants can handle non-delivery reports with their NDR management solution
The next alternative for Nimbuspost is Shipkaro, a company that offers all eCommerce business owners fast, low-cost, and simplified logistics solutions. Shipkaro was incorporated in 2017 and has easily made its place in the shipping industry.
Here’s why you should opt for Shipkaro
- Providing domestic and global shipping solutions as they are integrated with international and domestic logistics partners
- Integrated with 14+ carriers and selling channels like Flipkart and Shopify.
- Provides automatic allocation of orders without manual intervention
- You can compare the prices of various shipping partners and then decide
Shipyaari is another shipping logistics provider that offers all small, medium, and large eCommerce businesses automation of basic shipping-related processes. It was founded in 2013 and is currently serving 20k customers.
Here’s why you should opt Shipyaari
- Serves 25k + pin codes and is integrated with 10+ carrier partners
- Offers hyperlocal delivery services
- Provides smooth order fulfillment, storage, and distribution services
- Offers tracking automation, NDR management, and analytics for monitoring shipments
We bet our list of best-in-class logistics and fulfillment providers has ended your search for Nimbuspost alternatives. Now, you can choose an efficient one according to your preference and needs.
You may also like...
6 Bullet-proof Ways to Reduce Logistics Costs for eCommerce
Welcome to the world of eCommerce, where the hustle and bustle of online shopping is accompanied by the intricate dance of logistics. As an...read more
Reverse Logistics: Why do eCommerce Brands need it?
In 2022, 66% of brands improved their post-purchase customer experience by investing in a good reverse logistics provider. And, why did this happen?...read more
5 Ways to Reduce WISMO Tickets
WISMO (Where Is My Order) tickets are a common and frustrating customer inquiry for e-commerce businesses. Not only do they waste valuable time for...read more